What does Yellow text on an item mean?

Might be a dumb question but I just updated my game version and looked at a pile of books I’d dumped in a corner of the shelter. Lots of them have yellow text in the item list.

What does that mean? As far as I know I’ve already read them to the point of uselessness.

Also, some weapons and ammo are showing up in GREEN text. Just noticed that too. What’s the significance? I thought it was something like “this is ammo for a weapon you are carrying”, but some of the ammo isn’t green but is for the same gun.

EDIT:

Welp, seems there are more recipes in at least some of those books. I don’t know why the books told me I couldn’t learn more… Maybe more recipes were added in this version? Or just made book learnable?

Yellow books: there are more recipes to learn from it.
Green ammo: you have a gun for that ammo.
Green guns: you have ammo for it.
Yellow items: the item is active (like a turned on flashlight).
Blue books: you can increase your skill with that book (and you already have the required skill to read it).

And yes the experimental version tend to move recipes to books (often existing books), so a books magically gets new recipes with some updates.

Oops. Turns out I accidently picked up 7.62x39 ammo. No wonder it wasn’t showing up green for a 7.62x51 gun.

Yellow corpses: They rise up after a while.

Ah… I was wondering about those.

It’s nice that there’s an indicator of which can rise.

But… can necromancers raise other types, by any chance?

Only if they’re still active. Necromancers just make it happen instantly.