Welding rig?

Where can I find a welding rig? I’ve searched everywhere!
Do I have to craft it? If so, what are the requirements?

You must craft it as far as i know
You need a skill of 4 and

Tools
Wrench, hammering instrument, welder, hacksaw

Ingredients
Soldering Iron, steel chunks, another welder, copperwire.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:2, topic:3270”]You must craft it as far as i know
You need a skill of 4 and

Tools
Wrench, hammering instrument, welder, hacksaw

Ingredients
Soldering Iron, steel chunks, another welder, copperwire.[/quote]A skill of 4 doesn’t say much, what skill?

Also, what does it do? Just allow you to draw off the house batteries?

Attach it to a car’s battery and you can use it as a hacksaw, wrench and welder.

No soldering iron? Also, can you mod the vehicle with it’s own welding rig?

Yes you can.

Still, no one knows how to make one?

I know!

You a 5 in mechanics and a 4 in fabrication… I think. its only craftable.

There’s quite a few things in the recipe of the welding rig, so wait until you can craft it to look at the list. Also, WIKI.

The wiki says nothing and I don’t think skills in fabrication and mechanics would be an issue, since they’re up at 8 and 10.

So you need four in electronics strange that i forgot earlier

If you install this Welding rig on Solar-Powered Vehicle, You can use Welder almost Infinite.
Fixing car, Making items is now Battery-free. but it cannot use for fixing items.

[quote=“Moreal, post:12, topic:3270”]If you install this Welding rig on Solar-Powered Vehicle, You can use Welder almost Infinite.
Fixing car, Making items is now Battery-free. but it cannot use for fixing items.[/quote]
This is true. It’s the best vehicle part ever!
I found one in a garage and allows my electric car to self repair and to work as a building vehicle.

Building vehicle? You mean you wheel it around to construct things?

I think he means like this

You just drag it everywhere you wish to build your car like you would do with a shopping cart

That’s goddamn brilliant.

That’s the awesomeness about welding rigs. You can for instance build a Searchlight using the nearby welding rig from your car (Frame with controls + Frame with Headlight) and just drag it where you want it and turn it on. John’s dragable welding rig is another example of a static vehicle. :3

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:15, topic:3270”]I think he means like this

You just drag it everywhere you wish to build your car like you would do with a shopping cart[/quote]

This is just amazing!

Mine’s part electric car, though. I use it for installing car engines on intact cars in town and then hauling them back to Outer Heaven.

[tt]0 0

#&0[/tt]

It has a large electric motor, so it actually moves pretty damn fast; a safe speed of 190 MPH. And for all intents and purposes, it’s an ATV Forklift with a welding rig on it.

Put a trunk to it and it becomes the ultimate car fixer.

And fill the trunk with steel frames and shit.