Web Item Browser

You’re totally right, jokermatt… my bad!

[quote=“Kodiologist, post:58, topic:4817”]Cool!

I might. What language is it written in?[/quote]

PHP with the laravel framework.

Ah. Unfortunately, I don’t speak PHP.

Dropping in to say that I’ve been using this for the longest time, and I love it! Keep it up.

Jokermatt, it’s fixed now, thank you for your quick and accurate report.

FunsizeNinja123: I’m glad you like it!

I’ve updated the item browser, it now has some monster catalogs, these can be found on the sidebar of the homepage.

[ul][li]Monster groups catalog[/li]
[li]Monster species catalog[/li][/ul]

This is still a work in progress, I still want to add the following features

[ul][li]Some way to search for monsters (the current search only looks for items)[/li]
[li]Add item drops, so you can view what certain monster drops and also when looking at an item you could know which monsters might drop it[/li][/ul]

nice

As requested in another thread, the item browser now has gun mod information.

There is a now a Gun mod catalog (can be found on the homepage sidebar)

When viewing items it shows the possible mod locations.
When viewing mods it shows the possible types of guns it can be attached to.

even nicer

Update January 13 2015:

[ul][li]The search now includes monsters (for example: zombies)[/li]
[li]Container catalogs (the container attributes are new to the dev branch)[/li]
[li]Several bugfixes and overall internal overhaul[/li][/ul]

Don’t forget to check the source code on github!

Update January 14:

Load and show construction data

[ul][li]Each item now has a new construction tab, showing each construction the item can be used in[/li]
[li]A construction catalog grouped by category[/li]
[li]In the qualities catalog, it shows the amount of constructions each item can be used in[/li][/ul]

I tried doing a search but didn’t find any answers, so… Necro!

Is anyone maintaining the Item Browser currently? I’m mostly wondering about updating it to use 0.C instead of 0.B for stable database.

Hello I maintain it, but I’ve been quite busy lately, post your requests as issues in the github page and I’ll get the message and update it.

It’s now updated, thank you.

Thank you. I would have answered earlier, but apparently notifications are not working, and this is not a forum i usually visit.

Still not sticked topic?
C’mon, it’s time to stick it! ;3

Man, I’m glad this still exists! :slight_smile: And agreed, just sticky it already! :stuck_out_tongue:

They don’t want to make this thread sticky, it was first asked a long time ago :slight_smile:

They should.