Virus in the launcher

Thanks a lot, that’s really a butthurt searching for an old versions

You’re very welcome.

You are right. It’s not about the version, it’s about the repository. The whole http://dev.narc.ro/cataclysm/jenkins-latest/Windows/ is infected by the trojan. All the github versions are clear.
At last, I can play…

I advice you to take your clueless claim back, apologize for spreading misinformation and make anu statements after you learn at least a tiny bit of a subject matter.

Mb I should kneel???

The verb is “learn” if you did not notice.

I just leave it here

Stop spreading misinformation, ktxsbye.

@S_Gray: And I’ll just leave this one here…

(Just in case you don’t understand: Green means good; no virus found…)

However, you can easily change my mind so that I’ll fully support your claim and warn everybody about it, you just need to do ONE of these three things:

1. Explain to me what this allegedly existing virus of the launcher/game does/causes.
  2. You can find the source code of the game on GitHub. Show me where the virus hides itself in it.
  3. You can find the source code of the launcher on GitHub. Show me where the virus hides itself in it.

As you see, it’s really that easy. I (and I think all the other here too) don’t ask for a 10+ paged report or anything fancy, it’s fine if you can narrow it down to 1000 lines of code (or less) or point at the damage it causes.
Of course, there’s just one small problem… There is no virus.

I’m really confused and glad if I’l be “barking a wrong tree”, but the story repeats again. I’ve downloaded stable 0.E-3 from github and it’ clear. Then I try the latest experimental and you see the result. The same as in april. But experimental 10534 from github was clear unlike the same from dev.narc. I’m really can’t catch the point
I’m trying to contact Kaspersky lab, but with no answer for now