Very Heavy Boots

In the latest experimental build, in my starting evac shelter I found a pair of boots in the basement that weight 1360. They do fit me though, which makes it even more unfortunate that I just can’t pick them up.

Edit: It actually seems that ALL pieces of clothing are ridiculously waited. Which is a problem, since I chose “Shower Victim”

1360 g = 1,3 kg, so it’s fine.

If you are looking at the pickup screen when picking these up that was a display problem that should be fixed now.

Downloaded latest experimental build again this morning, and everything is still crazily weighted, not even just in the view screen. When I walk over “sneakers” and try to pick them up, it says “the sneakers is too heavy!”

I can post some screenshots if you guys would like, I just figured this wasn’t something that needed screenshotting.

[quote=“woofinator, post:4, topic:2650”]Downloaded latest experimental build again this morning, and everything is still crazily weighted, not even just in the view screen. When I walk over “sneakers” and try to pick them up, it says “the sneakers is too heavy!”

I can post some screenshots if you guys would like, I just figured this wasn’t something that needed screenshotting.[/quote]
Where exactly did you download from? I literally just downloaded the latest version and couldn’t replicate this, and from what I see the PR fix for them was merged in on August 7th.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:5, topic:2650”][quote=“woofinator, post:4, topic:2650”]Downloaded latest experimental build again this morning, and everything is still crazily weighted, not even just in the view screen. When I walk over “sneakers” and try to pick them up, it says “the sneakers is too heavy!”

I can post some screenshots if you guys would like, I just figured this wasn’t something that needed screenshotting.[/quote]
Where exactly did you download from? I literally just downloaded the latest version and couldn’t replicate this, and from what I see the PR fix for them was merged in on August 7th.[/quote]

found what was wrong, i had just been extracting the nightly build to the same folder and overwriting stuff. when i started with a fresh folder everything seemed ok, but now the game crashes right after I finish character creation and start off in an evac shelter