Vehicle Water Tank Question

For using the RV kitchen unit, does water stored in the water tank of my vehicle register and acknowledge what the purity status of the water is?

The RV unit will only take water out of a water tank and you can check your water fullness on your vehicle screen; which includes all water tanks installed. You probably won’t need more than one though since it can hold an absurd amount of water (Around 1,000 units i.e. 10 steel jerrycans full).

You can only refill water tanks with “Clean Water”. It won’t accept unpurified water.

On a side note is it possible to take water out of a tank besides an RV unit? Currently 0.5 since I can’t compile.

[quote=“Blaze, post:2, topic:1423”]The RV unit will only take water out of a water tank and you can check your water fullness on your vehicle screen; which includes all water tanks installed. You probably won’t need more than one though since it can hold an absurd amount of water (Around 1,000 units i.e. 10 steel jerrycans full).

You can only refill water tanks with “Clean Water”. It won’t accept unpurified water.

On a side note is it possible to take water out of a tank besides an RV unit? Currently 0.5 since I can’t compile.[/quote] I’m on 0.5 and sadly I don’t think you can :frowning: