Unable To Disinfect Hands

Simple as that. I have an option to use a first aid kit/whatever on the following: torso, head, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg. And yet when I use the disinfectant on the corresponding limb to the aforementioned bitten hand, it only heals the arm. The hand remains untreated and will likely get infected.

This isn’t the first time this has happened to me. Unless there is some nifty trick to selecting the hands and feet, the interface leaves the hands and feet both entirely untreatable yet fully infectible.

Rather frustrating to have to cheat in something just to keep me alive in this manner. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Probably an oversight. I suspected this one when found there are more, ummm, parts of limbs now (both arms is now 2 arms and 2 hands), while any healing menu consist only 6. I thought hands and feets are not infectable. Whatever.

I’ve had them problem too on 0.B Most likely fixed recently though.

Yeah, the problem here was actually that the bitten disease wasn’t targeting the nearest limb properly. This should be fixed in the experimental version.