[0.8-2260] Strange infected wound

So I fought against several zombies and skeletons and got a strange infected wound. In the personal stats menu it is shown as "Infected wound - ", none of the body parts are mentioned. First aid and disinfectant cannot clean the wound too because there is no mention of it anywhere in the menu.
From time to time following phrases appear : “You legs wound feels swollen and painful”.
From the save:

"illness":[
{"bp":6,"decay":0,"duration":12430,"intensity":1,"ma_buff_id":"","permanent":false,"side":-1,"type":"infected"},
{"bp":7,"decay":0,"duration":1,"intensity":1,"ma_buff_id":"","permanent":false,"side":-1,"type":"hot"}
]

Tried to load this save in the latest 0.8-2295 build but there are no changes.

[quote=“burgerpro, post:1, topic:3750”]So I fought against several zombies and skeletons and got a strange infected wound. In the personal stats menu it is shown as "Infected wound - ", none of the body parts are mentioned. First aid and disinfectant cannot clean the wound too because there is no mention of it anywhere in the menu.
From time to time following phrases appear : “You legs wound feels swollen and painful”.
From the save:

"illness":[
{"bp":6,"decay":0,"duration":12430,"intensity":1,"ma_buff_id":"","permanent":false,"side":-1,"type":"infected"},
{"bp":7,"decay":0,"duration":1,"intensity":1,"ma_buff_id":"","permanent":false,"side":-1,"type":"hot"}
]

Tried to load this save in the latest 0.8-2295 build but there are no changes.[/quote]

Infected wounds don’t seem to show up if the limb is at full health, I had a similar thing happen to my head once. Simply activate disinfectant, a first aid kit, or prep a knife for cauterizing, and when the “Use on which body part” menu pops up, use the number that goes with each leg.
For Example; activate first aid kit, then hit the 5 or 6 key, even if the menu does not display the legs.

But which side should I use? Save mentions -1, which is legs, according to

case bp_legs: if (side == 0) return _("left leg"); if (side == 1) return _("right leg"); return _("legs");
But as far as I know I can treat only left or right leg, which are sides 1 and 0, not -1.
Or it doesn’t matter?

P.S. Just tried to do what you said, soldering iron doesn’t even ask if I want to cauterize wound and just asks what to repair, disinfectant just refuses to work on either leg (It says “You do not have that item!”).

Sounds like a side mismatch for some odd reason. -1 is the side that’s used for things where side doesn’t matter (i.e. torso, head, eyes) and also for things that affect both body parts of a type simultaneously (for example hot/cold, since clothing applies to both sides at the same time).