UI Notice For Wind

It’s not too much to ask, I don’t think. Somewhere in the menus or what have you, I should be able to look and see if my character feels wind, or a breeze of some kind. Beyond a notification that the wind is making my face very cold, I have no way of actually knowing if the weather is shifting or if there is anything going on at all. I could pay attention to the temperature if I really wanted to know, but all I’m immediately made aware of is if temperatures drop to certain levels, in particular if I’m suddenly not comfortable anymore because something is getting cold.

It’s hard to be immersed when I’m constantly having to glance at numbers. Or wait for the harassing popup messages to flash every minute or so.

wind only reduces temperature, so if you check your characters temp before and after you step out of a building, you should be able to tell whether its a nice sunny day warming you or chilly gusts cooling you off. This is the only way I know of currently. Eventually you start getting messages when your character really starts to cool down, but yeah.