Types of flying Vehicles

I’m sure that if it doesn’t make it into

I’m sure that if it doesn’t make it into the mainline, it will certainly make it into Aftershock.

It does not, I covered that.

To clarify, we’re talking hundreds in New England for it to be worth bothering with, which still comes out to something like one every hundred overmaps.
To address your other assumption, we’re talking the real world distribution of these vehicles, not some hypothetical.

You understand incorrectly, it is limited not just to what exists, but what is currently deployed.

Find some stats on how many exist IRL.

1 Like

But there’s no specifics on the models here other than they’re “modern”. There’s a lot of “modern” flying decives, even sum down to just the most produced American models, there’s a lot.

There’s over least 5 different American commercial planes (boeing) in production, within that they’re broken down to at least another 5 variants based on those models, rounding down to 25 separate models in production for commercial use. Non of these include any out of state or exotic models.

Moreover I’m unsure what would account for the criteria of “meaningful numbers”. I mean, there is the confirmed inclusion of balloons in the game but nothing like stunt planes, sea planes or any propeller device in general.
There is plenty of propeller devices in equivalant to balloons in production, but nothing here has mentioned any specific device of that catagory. Just a general abriviation of “modern” and “meaningful Numbers”. Where are the specifics, models, types, Is there any more information to go on here?

Sorry for pushing, I just really want more details on this.