Two broken arms!

And I’m illiterate. What do I do?

bathe in pool of radiation

My car broke en route to radiation. The question marks are zombie soldiers, I’m pinned by 4 turrets, and my grenade exploded in my face.

Guess you can always Die Laughing.
A guy without hands huh? Man, that must be a fate worse than death.

Seriously though it does sound like your best bet is radiation and hope you get some tentacles or something.

By the way, that link is pretty damn NSFW. 18+ only, kids.

Oh, and he only has one leg now too. Escape, man! Escape!

At least it would have been if it hadn’t already expired to a 404 page. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pff… I survived in the middle of a fire with a gas mask and klevar. Seriusly I should stop making Mansion Traps (Aka burning a mansion full of monsters, just for fun you know!)
Drove my car without legs or arms to the nearest hospital (In another region). Fought my way inside with my fists dick head. Hospitals are full of zombies.

At least it would have been if it hadn’t already expired to a 404 page. :P[/quote]
whoops, internet cache huh… damn. Also That did occur to me, how the hell are you driving with arms? :smiley:

At least it would have been if it hadn’t already expired to a 404 page. :P[/quote]
whoops, internet cache huh… damn. Also That did occur to me, how the hell are you driving with arms? :D[/quote] I bet he uses the NUBLETS :smiley: (Uberhaxornova refrence)

One thing they could add is a broken level for each limb that makes it, effectively, useless until repaired, as well as agone level, where the damage is permanent.

I dunno… can we call him Stewie, he wants to learn how to swim? :slight_smile: