Broken limbs

So I’ve been reading around the forum about broken limbs. But most of the topics were older versions. But anyway I broke my left leg from a horde of manhacks and then i broke my right leg from a land mine. So is the only way to fix my limbs at the hospital? I mean is there at least things I could do to increase my mobility other then taking drugs?

You can also craft a splint and wear it on your limb, after a time it should eventually heal up to 1 hp and then heal normally.

Thank god. I thought I would be a cripple for the rest of the game.

Dude
If you were an archer your name could be Legless
Get it…
Cause Legolas…
That’s so funny and you know it.

I actually laughed at that. So don’t feel bad.

I…Don’t know how to process this. XD

Dude
Get it…
Cause Legolas…
That’s so funny and you know it.[/quote]a pun, AND a LotR joke? you, Sir WaffleEggnog, are my hero! :slight_smile:

Dude
Get it…
Cause Legolas…
That’s so funny and you know it.[/quote]a pun, AND a LotR joke? you, sir, are my hero! :)[/quote]
Now if you could just throw my name in there so I could sig that…

That’d be great…

The nanotech healing CBM can heal them and so can the Mr. Stem Cell machines located in regional hospitals. RX12 jet injectors can heal broken limbs too, but those are as rare as diamonds.

Dude
Get it…
Cause Legolas…
That’s so funny and you know it.[/quote]a pun, AND a LotR joke? you, sir, are my hero! :)[/quote]

That’d be great…[/quote]edited, how’s that?

Dude
Get it…
Cause Legolas…

That’d be great…[/quote]edited, how’s that?[/quote]
And be dishonest?
Good god what kind of an abomination of a man are you!?

i’m no man, but an Immortal! haven’t your been reading the wish corruption thread? now, if only that asshole with the .44 mag would fuck off everything would be fine.