Turrets Serving Actual Purpose (or just going away)

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:19, topic:7807”]The best way to defeat a robot…

…is to make it your friend.

But you should probably let the tank bot die killing something because otherwise it will come up to you and torch you.[/quote]

Hmm I never actually intended Tank bots to be permanently reprogrammable, Ill have to check the success equation soon. Or wait, what was your skill?

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:21, topic:7807”][quote=“TheFlame52, post:19, topic:7807”]The best way to defeat a robot…

But you should probably let the tank bot die killing something because otherwise it will come up to you and torch you.[/quote]

Hmm I never actually intended Tank bots to be permanently reprogrammable, Ill have to check the success equation soon. Or wait, what was your skill?[/quote]

I’ve no problem with someone perma-hacking a tankbot. Make a tough roll, enjoy your prize.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:21, topic:7807”][quote=“TheFlame52, post:19, topic:7807”]The best way to defeat a robot…

Hmm I never actually intended Tank bots to be permanently reprogrammable, Ill have to check the success equation soon. Or wait, what was your skill?[/quote]I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to permahack a tank bot, since it’s not connected to the central system anymore. there would be nothing trying to revert it back.