Несколько предложений.

1. Раз уж аптечку сделали набором то не плохо бы положить туда хотя бы 1 антибтотик. А то их почти не найти. Дружественных NPCs жалко.
  2. Еще хочется, чтоб NPCs жаловались, что их укусили как можно чаще. А то мои статы видно, а что у них можно пропустить.
  3. Хочу машину для создания тропинок в лесах и на болотах.
    Что-то вроде переднего модуля 2х2: сначала рельс (для повалки деревьев и кустов), а затем “культиватор” (перемолоть все в труху).
    Ну а сзади катки асфальтоукладчика (для утрамбовывания).
    Можно сделать это все на V-12 дизель.
  4. Есть еще задумка по армейскому поясу (собирается на подобии пояса выживальщика). В комплекте: штык-нож, противогаз, фляга, котелок, саперная лопатка, спаренный подсумок. Хотя такое сделать наверно очень тяжело.
  5. Еще думаю о железной дороге. Скорее для разнообразия, чем по необходимости. Рельсы и бревна - пути (например: ±+ ). Котел, печка, труба, бочка для водой и ящик с углем, несколько пар колес, передний отвал - паровоз. Опять же Ж/д станции разнообразят города. Да и зомбей давить паровозом должно быть весело.

translate.google.ru

1. Since the first aid kit was made a set, it would not be bad to put at least 1 antibiotics there. And then they almost do not find. Friendly NPCs are pitiful.
  2. I also want NPCs to complain that they were bitten as often as possible. And then my stats can be seen, and that they can be missed.
  3. I want a car for creating paths in forests and swamps.
    Something like the front module 2x2: first the rail (to drive the trees and bushes), and then the “cultivator” (to grind everything into trash).
    Well, behind the rollers of the asphalt paver (for ramming).
    You can do it all on a V-12 diesel.
  4. There is still an idea on the army belt (it is collected on the similarity of the belt of the survivor). Included: bayonet knife, gas mask, flask, bowler hat, demolition paddle, twin pouch. Although this is probably very difficult.
  5. I also think about the railway. Rather for a change than it is necessary. Rails and logs are ways (for example: + - +). A cauldron, a stove, a pipe, a barrel for water and a charcoal box, several pairs of wheels, a front blade - a steam locomotive. Again, railway stations diversify the city. Yes, and zombies to crush a locomotive should be fun.
  1. First aid kit has mild antibiotic effect, I think.

2. NPCs need much work.

3. Road Roller does this, but can be very far from forest. Better to use bicycle

4. Bowler hat? I do not see why.

5. Sounds fun. It gives me many ideas.

I hope this translates well

The first aid kit no longer has an antibiotic affect. Now using it disassembles it.