贴吧被新手占领了,这里也许是个合适的去处

嗯,这里人这么少,也不会是个好去处。

These days have a big wave of newcomers coming, so the question is, do you want to help it? CQC_S
I had a premonition that bombed various classic problems it set fire to the house to drink water poisoned friends xxx where to find it time how Kanla? Complaining party after reaching

I forefoot just found such a case the city of my heart collapsed cloud Pan Park months
House of Flying Daggers I really do not know if I can run out so terrible

Novice drivers seeking old King has been powerless
ios version, the fourth year, really Meng force, and how that zombie alert lifted

Progress on the Raiders with real practical skills training method most of dolphin king
Play a couple of days cdda, we found a new shortcut to practice skills. This method requires a lot of time to settle in for the party, and the operation is boring. note

[Mod] Come to my world, open pit, slowly fill 0v0 0v0 Diamond ho
Prior to spoof himself joined the game simply to be a mod directly issued to update the content will always move if I love words

Help, King has been powerless
Teaching mode, and to install a bottle of water or something, not ah!

Help new limb was beaten red how to do? Hazel tree strawberry
Newcomers into the pit, oversight and acid zombie called big loss, right leg, left leg all become red colon, and first aid dressings can not get back to the blood,

Google Translate tells me this is something magnificant. Like a poorly translated poem. Or some A-Grade Fanfic

I think post this nothing helps too…

[quote=“pisskop, post:2, topic:11079”]These days have a big wave of newcomers coming, so the question is, do you want to help it? CQC_S
I had a premonition that bombed various classic problems it set fire to the house to drink water poisoned friends xxx where to find it time how Kanla? Complaining party after reaching

I forefoot just found such a case the city of my heart collapsed cloud Pan Park months
House of Flying Daggers I really do not know if I can run out so terrible

Novice drivers seeking old King has been powerless
ios version, the fourth year, really Meng force, and how that zombie alert lifted

Progress on the Raiders with real practical skills training method most of dolphin king
Play a couple of days cdda, we found a new shortcut to practice skills. This method requires a lot of time to settle in for the party, and the operation is boring. note

[Mod] Come to my world, open pit, slowly fill 0v0 0v0 Diamond ho
Prior to spoof himself joined the game simply to be a mod directly issued to update the content will always move if I love words

Help, King has been powerless
Teaching mode, and to install a bottle of water or something, not ah!

Help new limb was beaten red how to do? Hazel tree strawberry
Newcomers into the pit, oversight and acid zombie called big loss, right leg, left leg all become red colon, and first aid dressings can not get back to the blood,

Google Translate tells me this is something magnificant. Like a poorly translated poem. Or some A-Grade Fanfic[/quote]
That message is full of Chinese slang.Google Translate can’t help.

[quote=“dlaboratory”][quote=“justfortest, post:3, topic:11079”]…
I think post this nothing helps too…[/quote]

让老玩家们搬迁过来?[/quote]

不成,大多数人没有足够的英语水平过来,很多人甚至连注册账号都做不到,如果我写教程,那么那些不该来的人也会来了

I can’t, most of the chinese player…can’t handle to use this Forum, even just log in ,english just not good enough …if I teach them or do some thing make that easyer…then, that bad chinese wab idiot can get here too…

我来试下 怎么发帖

unsigned_int?

unsigned_int?[/quote]

并不是…