Toilet Wine

If you read the subject you know what I’m talking about. not sure If this has been already implemented.

I still have no idea what you are talking about. We can store wine in toilets, if that is what you meant.

Have you never heard of Toilet Wine. In prisons, prisoners make their own kind of wine in the toilet. It tastes HORRIBLE, but they are in prison and its wine.(sorta) This is my suggestion. Toilet Wine.

You mean like fermenting grapes in a toilet? I guess it can be done, but I’m no expert on the whole wine-production process. Or whatever toilet wine is. I’m not sure if I want details on that subject.

It’s already in the game as “fruit wine”, “strawberry surprise”, “boozeberry”, etc.

Which remidns me, those liquors should probably be taken off the loot lists in bars, resteraunts, houses etc. and left as craftable only. Or drop only in prisons and on survivor zombies/NPCs.

I think fruit wine is “real wine,” just in that zone between absolute trailer wine (“cheap wine”) and wine that isn’t shit. For some stupid reason the refugee camp near my current survivor is actually buying it. I have no idea why.

Not sure that it’s supposed to be lousy wine, but it’s a non-(less-?)perishable foodstuff and that’s what the center needs, no questions asked about the taste either, here is your cash.

Not sure that it’s supposed to be lousy wine, but it’s a non-(less-?)perishable foodstuff and that’s what the center needs, no questions asked about the taste either, here is your cash.[/quote]

my favourite thing is that they don’t question where I got the jerky I’m selling them from

spider basements may be profitable

these statements may be related

(Seriously though, I question the judgment of that shelter’s leadership. Not the mystery meat thing; the wine thing.)

Every time I go in a basement it seems I find a spider home. literally the last 5 times this has happened. did you guys ramp up its odds due to my statement a while back.