Urine (comestible item) mod

This mod adds urine contained in glass flasks and spawn in hospital samples and hospital labs. It can be consumed with negative side effects.

Extract and copy the ‘mods’ files into your data folder.

It could be possible to add urine in bathrooms, sometimes?

[quote=“StopSignal, post:2, topic:4771”]It could be possible to add urine in bathrooms, sometimes?[/quote]I might look into that actually.

…Seriously?

Are you going to put in a recipe for making “small boy piss” eggs, the delicious(?!) Chinese delicacy?

I knew this day would come, eventually.

[quote=“DG123, post:4, topic:4771”]…Seriously?

Are you going to put in a recipe for making “small boy piss” eggs, the delicious(?!) Chinese delicacy?[/quote]

[quote=“keldoclock, post:5, topic:4771”]I knew this day would come, eventually.
[/quote]
It’s an optional mod, if you don’t like it you don’t need to critique it unless you have something constructive to say.

Unless that was a genuine request, DG123. In which case carry on with your “piss eggs”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… at least now some people won’t be using toilet water to survive.

Then again, the rest would just want to build a better water filter.

People it’s a MOD, no need to freak out over it.

[quote=“Leper, post:6, topic:4771”][/quote]
Unless that was a genuine request, DG123. In which case carry on with your “piss eggs”. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]I’ve read something like that before, but I don’t like it enough to include it as a recipe. :stuck_out_tongue:

As considering this mod; I figured urine samples are a common thing in hospitals and the idea of drinking it as a survival option goes will with the game.

I’m sorry, but obligatory Bear Grylls.

I’m debating whether or not to download this.

[quote=“VampyreLord, post:9, topic:4771”][quote=“Leper, post:6, topic:4771”]Unless that was a genuine request, DG123. In which case carry on with your “piss eggs”. :P[/quote]I’ve read something like that before, but I don’t like it enough to include it as a recipe. :stuck_out_tongue:

As considering this mod; I figured urine samples are a common thing in hospitals and the idea of drinking it as a survival option goes will with the game.[/quote]

Haha, yeah, they do exist. There are also century eggs too. I’m not sure if I’d be able to eat one, even in the Cataclysm. I’d rather go for one of my toes or something.

Regarding the mod itself, I agree. I don’t find this fetishy in the slightest, so I’m not really understanding the reactions. Of course there will be urine samples in hospitals, and if people don’t like it then they shouldn’t download and install it. Personally I wouldn’t go out of my way to use the mod as it currently stands though, simply because the changes are relatively small and will be unlikely to impact on my style of gameplay.

Century egg: