To everybody playing the new experimental: DO NOT PICK UP Schizophrenia trait

I read about a fun trait called Schizophrenia, making the game somewhat buggy but also interesting so I asked myself “¿why not give it a try?”

About 5 minutes playing I get a message saying “YOU SHOULD QUIT THE GAME RIGHT NOW”, it got me slightly nervous but after reading a bit about the trait it is something normal so decided to keep playing, about 9 minutes later my character begins to hallucinate, not a big deal since I was in a evac shelter reading books to increase my morale and some skills… then 30 minutes later something gone horribly wrong…

I don’t know if it was part of the trait, the game screen suddenly turned completely black and couldn’t do anything, the game was still running, a then from nowhere appears a frightening and gruesome face, it remembered me of Jeff the Killer/Go to sleep image but for some reason it was more disturbing; it was “laughing” if I recall correctly with bleeding eyes and mouth, I just propelled backwards and fell down from the chair, before i could take a screenshot the game returned to normal.

Hell… jumpscares are my main weakness, I just post this to save people from sudden heart attacks from that trait… But if you are bold enough, you can try it by yourself.

Alright, found the problem: Happy Innocents’ Day!

O.O Creepy. CDDA is haunted by the ghost of sanic.

What the fuck

[move][center][/center]

[center][glow=red,2,300]bird is trying to understand what happened here[/glow][/center][/move]

Either a new creepy pasta is being created, or someone has been tampering with my favorite trait.
And that’s just NOT cool.

[quote=“G.E.C, post:6, topic:11155”]Either a new creepy pasta is being created, or someone has been tampering with my favorite trait.
And that’s just NOT cool.[/quote]

but the thing is, creepypastas are not even creepy for someone that was seeing Clive Barker´s works from his 7 years old…

The problem with creepypastas is they have no grounding in the real world and they arent actually scary. Got the creepy part down usually.

Haunted video game cartridges arent very suspenseful. Its fantasy. Id call them High-Fantasy Pasta.

Like so high the FSMs got nothing on them.

My dad have some of these books and I was free to pick an read those.

Also watching movies of…

Internet Creepypastas is just… emm I should be scared of this?

Clive barkers writes adventure novels for teens.

Hellraiser is a b-rated horror villain.

Not anymore, he is retired (Dunno what is he doing right now).

Playing Clive Barker ´s Undying, and Clive Barker´s Jericho was the last stuff I dig from him.

Had me going for a bit there, because this is just the sort of thing that might just get done in cata. X3
For my fellow gringos: Innocent’s Day

Happy innocent’s day and stupid creepypastas.

In this thread,while i’m writing this post,the news say: I’M THE REAL MONSTER.

We are all the real monsters… some of us just wear it on the outside. Don’t eat me muties!

You innocent little doves, that let yourselves get fooled.

[quote=“pisskop, post:9, topic:11155”]The problem with creepypastas is they have no grounding in the real world and they arent actually scary. Got the creepy part down usually.

Haunted video game cartridges arent very suspenseful. Its fantasy. Id call them High-Fantasy Pasta.

Like so high the FSMs got nothing on them.[/quote]

Not scary? I beg to differ.

That photo still gives me a shiver. I’ve heard various things about it’s origins, the most believable one is that it was a burn victim during a war. If you want to have nightmares, click this link.

This thing so scary, my stomach hurts.

This thing so scary, my stomach hurts.

Yea it is that sauce looks like it came out of a jar and the noodles don’t look done.

Russians has some masochistic need to make everything Scary. Their books are scary, their revolutions are scary, their Kings and emporers are scary, their women are scary, their bears are scary.

pedit: meh. Just watched that. Its creepy all right. And clearly much better done than not.