Tips, Tricks and Newb Questions: Reborn!

Here’s the link for that mod if you’re interested :wink:

I guess I have a question:

Will I ever find love?

Only when you aren’t looking.

1 Like

Why sometimes any kind of grenade didnt explode after i throw it?

1 Like

Wow… that’s actually pretty deep.

1 Like

It either a glitch/bug or it wasn’t activated before hand.

Im always activated it, and throw it while peeking

Then definitely bug.

Have been having this issue as well. The timer seems to countdown properly when in my inventory, but often not when on the ground.

So…ummm…yeah.

1 Like

Just worried it will explode near me lol, is C4 did the samething? Never try throw a C4 before

Does switching to ‘Running’ in combat make your moves any faster, but with some kind of additional stamina cost? I always feel like I get shots off quicker when I do it, but it could just be superstition.

Wait wait wait, we can throw things while peeking with x?

If you have brawling on while wielding a weapon, does brawling affect armed combat or do nothing?

Well, im succeed run and close door from 556 turret on gas station bunker when running

Yeah, but you need pretty high melee to get most of the techinique. Melee 3 is where they start and you get the last at melee 8.

Running halves the move cost (doubles the speed) and VASTLY increases stamina consumption.
There is no difference between “in combat” and “not in combat”.

More meant ‘in combat’ as in moves required, but you got me the conclusion I needed. Thanks!

Edit: I should clarify: a better way to word it would have been ‘Does Running increase speed for actions, or just movement?’. My bad.

Only for movement, as far as I know.

Got another one, actually - is there an easy way to see your combined armor values? I’ve plunked around a bit and can’t seem to find an easier way than going to the T - Take Off menu and kind of guessing.