This might be stupid, but

In this screen:

I don’t know how to go from the mod selection tab to the world generation tab. I’ve pressed all keys in my keybord and nothing.
TAB cycles between “Default”, “Blacklist” and “Balance”, Left and Right keys switch between “Mod List” and “Mod Load Order” and Esc/Space quits. I’ve tried combinations like Ctrl + tab, Ctrl + Left/Right, etc and I just can’t move on to World Gen Options. What am I missing?

Use the greater than > or less than < keys to navigate.

Ah, this takes me back to the first days of my noobish existence in the roguelike genre. You’re, in for a treat, Over, roguelikes are great.

That was it! Thank you.

If he has more question is far more easy for him to ask on IRC http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#CataclysmDDA

I… Had this problem too when they first added the Mod Selection screen. I was so used to the old one that the new one made no sense to me.

Even I, a person playing rogue-likes for a long time, was defeated by UI…

This reminds me of my forays into dwarf fortress many moons ago.
Was not aware of z levels until my third fortress or so. heh

oh damn I installed DF and then stoped right away my brain cant learn yet another rogue like yet :stuck_out_tongue:
Looks like a great game though but CDDA fills my needs tbh

[quote=“stk2008, post:9, topic:13014”]oh damn I installed DF and then stoped right away my brain cant learn yet another rogue like yet :stuck_out_tongue:
Looks like a great game though but CDDA fills my needs tbh[/quote]
Yeah, it’s a tough game to learn. I learned how to play it last year but I haven’t touched it since. Gave me headaches as that was my first “modern” rl experience. Bad one to start with. Awesome (and sometimes hilarious) game tho.