This game is harder than I remember

Did they boost the difficulty or something. My first spawn I was beheaded by a Cougar, next spawn I get eaten alive my a pack of zombie dogs.

Either I’m not as good as I used to be, or this game simply doesn’t fuck around anymore.

Isn’t it beautiful though?

I think you are just having bad luck, it doesn’t seem noticeably harder on my end (barring hordes, those definitively make everything harder and the migos, damn those migos forcing me to risk disassembling shotgun traps.)

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:2, topic:5618”]Isn’t it beautiful though?

I think you are just having bad luck, it doesn’t seem noticeably harder on my end (barring hordes, those definitively make everything harder and the migos, damn those migos forcing me to risk disassembling shotgun traps.)[/quote]
Spawned again. Ran away from triffids, broke into a house and now I’m using the houses garage door to crush all the zombies and triffids. It super effective.

Nevermind. Tough Zombie waltz in and ripped out my still beating heart.

There are times the RNGods just turn around and say “You know what would be great right now? this guy having th worst bout of bad luck possible, maybe a little glimmer of hope before crushing him.”

Yeah. The RNGods are sometimes dicks like that. But remember… Try, try, try again.

Garage doors are actually terribad weapons, it surprises me you actually got it to work, it takes you like 8 or nine turns to open and close them. And i think you are vulnerable the complete time.

Yeah, you have to time it perfectly or they’ll just be ripping you to pieces by the time you even get the door shut. :frowning:

I haven’t noticed the game being any harder, you’re just having a bout of bad luck!

Lolnoobs

No, no. You’ve been unconscious. The game is too easy. Needs to be harder.

Can we get random tankbot brigades that home in on you for turning left instead of right on that road? Though pull out anything that might be able to penetrate the armor or it’d be too easy to take them all out.

Yes, it’s more difficult than it was several releases ago. That’s quite normal; games like this always undergo difficulty creep as the playerbase gets used to the challenges offered in each release and asks for greater and greater challenges in subsequent releases. If you tough it out long enough to adjust, you’ll find it easy enough again. Most of the old tricks still work if you’re patient enough.

Actually I think I pissed off the RNG gods. Random packs of Triffids and Dogs at my spawn. That and the game is glitching out whenever I start actually surviving.

I think I really did piss off the RNG gods.

What kind of character build are you going for? Maybe something that has been obsoleted or nerfed since the last time you played?

Actually I think I pissed off the RNG gods. Random packs of Triffids and Dogs at my spawn. That and the game is glitching out whenever I start actually surviving.

I think I really did piss off the RNG gods.[/quote]
You must be behind on your quota of blood sacrifices to the RNGods. Any wonder they’re pissed off at you.