The Mana Cores Mod

I made a mod about improving yourself through training a mana core. Currently the features are pretty bare bones but it allows you to raise your max mana and regeneration with each core above red.

One of the biggest things I disliked about magiclysm in general is that while it is a fantastic mod you have no ability to improve your max mana capacity through training. I feel like if you have a magic society you better expect that there are ways to raise your base mana capacity and regen speed beyond the base outside of have a bigger brain (more int).

I am just putting this out there in hopes of getting feedback in either balance changes, ideas, and pretty much just a general feeling of how the mod is. You can always ping me on discord if you have ideas.

This isn’t meant to be a sprint to the top and there is quite a wait between breaking through to each core, in order to breakthrough you must activate your core. Be warned, stressing your core too much will cause irreversible consequences.

I had to add the “The” because of the character requirement for the title.

2 Likes

Hey, tried running this with Frank 0.3 and it crashed, is it intended for the latest experimental? Or for a different stable version?

Edit: Ran on the latest experimental and had no issues, guess I solved that XD

this sounds pretty awesome, i hope you keep working on it