Telling Temperature

Basically I’m thinking that, like time, temperature should be ambiguous unless you have like a thermometer or something similar.

I did a search and basically the same thing was said by our own Kevin Granade (back in January during a conversation about temperature effects), so not trying to steal an idea, I just think the suggestion got lost in all that has happened over the last 9 months or so.

Coming soon to an electronics store near you! The smartphone! It tells time, it tells temperature, it tells the date, it holds your fancy books, it plays music, it plays games, it has a radio app, it does EVERYTHING! EXCEPT MAKE PHONE CALLS!*

*Batteries not included.

…When do we get a bionic for this…

Can you "D"isassemble by throwing it on the ground at your feet? That’s how I’m used to doing it.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:2, topic:3447”]Coming soon to an electronics store near you! The smartphone! It tells time, it tells temperature, it tells the date, it holds your fancy books, it plays music, it plays games, it has a radio app, it does EVERYTHING! EXCEPT MAKE PHONE CALLS!*

*Batteries not included.

…When do we get a bionic for this…[/quote]

Sounds like a cool idea for an item.

waiting on CBM:Chronometer and CBM:Environmental Probe