Tactical Bacon

It is what it says on the tin. Tactical bacon.

For all those who don’t know. Tactical bacon is bacon… wait for it… [size=12pt][glow=red,2,300]IN A CAN.[/glow][/size]

It contains a lot of bacon. This could be disassembled into a large quantity of bacon, and a can.

That is all. Please show your support to make tactical bacon happen.

oh please yes.

That’s the kind of thing I like.

What about chocolate covered bacon? I had some once and IT WAS HEAVEN!!!

How could you ruin innocent bacon like that?! [glow=red,2,300]YOU MONSTER.[/glow]

I LOVE IT

Tactical bacon, chocolate bacon… in this case, can i suggest other kind of bacon as well?

As i like to call it, rainbow bacon! The sweetest stuff i’ve ever eaten in my life. Good enjoyability if eaten once, but eat too much of it at once, and you will start doing rainbow breath(think “too much pepper”, but because of sweet) for a while.

I could go for bacon, honestly.

There’s a place here that does bacon-topped donuts, I think the sugar glaze is kind of a maple flavour, so it balances out really nicely. The salt in the bacon just brings out the flavour more than anything.

I gave up on eating most if not all processed sugary things, so that rainbow bacon kind of scares me to try now. I recently re-tried these little brownie cookies we always bought when I was a kid and they were like a candy punch in the mouth. I think the rainbows would just kill me these days XD

But how does it taste?

It just tastes like really good bacon - but the main point is there’s LOADS in one can.

Have all my yes, go on take all of it I have no more yes to give.