T_leanto in Vanilla

If you try to load a save or start a world without the “More Survival Tools” mod active, you get a t_leanto error.

Looking it up, there’s an entry for it in mapdata.cpp; which obviously won’t work if the mod isn’t active.

Known, thanks.

I’m taking the blame for that, even though the mapdata thing was KA101’s addition.

That lean-to has caused no end of annoying problems since I first thought it up, before I ever PR’d the mod. ._.

I originally wanted to simply mod in an option to turn an existing pine tree into an improvised shelter, but that would be illogical because then it would break into a shallow pit that technically hadn’t been dug out. That would be annoyance number 1.

Annoyance number 2: it was the reason I worked on a variant tileset in the first place, because of transparency issues when using another tileset’s fallback tiles.

It only gets derpier the deeper you go. ;w;

[quote=“Random_dragon, post:3, topic:9364”]I’m taking the blame for that, even though the mapdata thing was KA101’s addition.
[/quote]

And therefore it’s my blame, all mine, and you can’t have any. KA101 totally hogs the blame

The Eater of Blames. o3o

Well then, should I pull my “dummy lean-to” addition in the PR no that someone reversed that? I’m personally fine with lan-tos only counting as shelter and not comfortable enough to sleep in, one can still deploy a rollmat in it, I think.

Yeah, pull it.

On it then. Though the rest of the RP’s additions and tileset tweaks remain valid. o3o