Surrounded start rework

Just an option to mess with how many zombies surrounded start actually sends at you, like Lightly surrounded, surrounded, and heavily surrounded

I agree. Horde sizes should be optional, too and I’d be really happy if hordes showed up only after week two or something, even if it’s not quite realistic.

He is talking about surrounded start, an option to spawn zombies in shelters. I think the rework should only be this: Your starting shelter is alone, yet all other ones are with zombies.

Huh? If your start point isn’t surrounded when you select the “surrounded start” option, that seems to defeat the purpose.

Ah… surrounded start should mean the place you start at is surrounded. By zombies, otherwise don’t take the option.

I brought up hordes because while they are awesome and great, they are overwhelming at day 1.

What would the odds be that on surrounded start you are only surrounded by dancing zombies and thrillers

Huh? If your start point isn’t surrounded when you select the “surrounded start” option, that seems to defeat the purpose.[/quote]

Realized that after even posting. I think i don’t like the surrounded start, i just like the fact that zombies spawn in shelters. Seems cool and it kinda goes well with lore imo.