[Suggestion] More Enemies that are actually dangerous

Ok…now give them all one of these:

{
    "id": "zp_lasercannon",
    "type": "GUN",
    "symbol": "(",
    "color": "magenta",
    "name": "Zero-Point Laser_Cannon",
    "description": "This device is used for clearing wreckage or enemy fortifications.",
    "price": 5000,
    "material": "zp_matter",
    "ammo_effects": ["MININUKE_MOD", "TRAIL", "SHOT", "EXPLOSIVE_HUGE", "FLARE", "FRAG", "ACIDBOMB", "INCENDIARY"],
    "flags": ["NO_AMMO", "NEVER_JAMS" , "NO_UNLOAD"],
    "skill": "pistol",
    "ammo": "generic_no_ammo",
    "weight": 0,
    "volume": 12,
    "bashing": 0,
    "cutting": 0,
    "to_hit": 0,
    "ranged_damage": 10,
    "range": 30,
	"dispersion": 4,
    "sight_dispersion": 1,
	"aim_speed" : 0,
    "recoil": 0,
    "durability": 10,
    "burst": 12,
    "clip_size": 1,
    "reload": 500,
    "valid_mod_locations": [[ "accessories", 2 ],[ "barrel", 1 ],[ "grip", 1 ],[ "mechanism", 4 ],[ "muzzle", 1 ],[ "rail", 1 ],[ "sights", 1 ],[ "stock", 1 ],[ "underbarrel", 1 ]]
  }

bwuahaha…I bet they all die from friendly fire. Or self_immolation for that matter. You gotta fire this thing almost out at max range to be clear of the blast…

…that is just evil…

Unknown lab? What Unknown lab? All I see is a crater that glows in the dark…

Man, that as a joke monster running around would be an enemy that IS actually dangerous…

I completely support you in this endeavor!
If you use it, be sure to give credit to Duros somewhere, that vile piece of evil is his creation.

@Duros Come back and work on the Air-drops mod! School /= Important! :wink:

I think that larger zombies such as brutes and hulks should be completely immune to stun and knockback. It makes no sense to be able to punch a 2-ton monster so hard that it gets pushed back and stunlocked. Buff the existing zombies rather than create new ones.

Hmm…hit by a truck at 50mph?

.50 cal bullets?

10 gauge shot?

A few examples of how, but I see what you mean. A garden rake…average str…meh, there is point it does become a little off.