[Suggestion] More Enemies that are actually dangerous

I am pain I am grave, anythings too fair

I decide your fate, you empower me

I am life and death, you beelooong to meeeeee

Iiiiii ammmm Marlosssssssusssss

MMR has 80 strength. What makes you think he isn’t already a collossus?

On a similar note, I can’t sig all this marloss!

We clearly need DF-style “melts adamantine” dragonfire for this. ;w;

The only thing that can kill MMR are tank drones and even then it has to be a surprise while he’s standing on a shopping cart. I can regenerate any amount of damage. I can nullify any amount of pain. I can stop time for a month. I can survive fire, smoke, electricity, and poison. I’m nearly bulletproof. Only nearly, but I can heal faster than you can shoot. I have the strength of ten men and the intelligence of four.

And I am coming for you.

Ah, but have you ever taken on a main battle tank? <3

Technically you’d only stop time for an instant, months don’t work as a subjective measurement. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a mod and also a vehicle.

For me it would be a month. You get the idea.

Time Dilation CBM is remarkably simple code-wise compared to how complex it seems.

That’s a mod and also a vehicle.[/quote]

Can you take on Bio-Weapon Apophis?

,{ "type" : "MONSTER", "id" : "hulk_weapon", "name": "Bio-Weapon Apophis", "species":"BIO-WEAPON", "default_faction":"fbio-weapon", "symbol":"A", "color":"red_cyan", "size":"HUGE", "material":"flesh", "diff":75, "aggression":100, "morale":100, "speed":80, "melee_skill":10, "melee_dice":8, "melee_dice_sides":6, "melee_cut":6, "dodge":5, "armor_bash":20, "armor_cut":20, "armor_acid":20, "armor_fire":20, "vision_day":40, "vision_night":30, "death_drops": "wild_bio_weapom_item", "luminance":30, "hp":500, "death_function":["ACID", "NORMAL", "EXPLODE"], "special_attacks":[["SHOCKSTORM", 15], ["TAZER", 15], ["PARROT", 80], ["SMASH", 20], ["BIO_OP_TAKEDOWN", 10],{ "type" : "gun", "cooldown" : 5, "gun_type" : "bio_blaster_gun", "ammo_type" : "generic_no_ammo", "max_ammo" : 1000, "fake_str" : 8, "fake_dex" : 10, "fake_per" : 10, "fake_skills" : [["gun", 10], ["rifle", 8]], "move_cost" : 100, "targeting_cost" : 50, "range" : 30, "description" : "Apophis fires its fusion blaster!", "targeting_sound" : "swoosh...click!", "targeting_volume" : 20, "no_ammo_sound" : "clickclickclick!" }], "starting_ammo" : {"generic_no_ammo":1000}, "special_when_hit":["ZAPBACK", 75], "description":"The ultimate bionic mutant. Only god knows why it exists. With incredible power, armor and bionics on its side, victory won't come easy.", "flags":["SEES", "REGENERATES_50", "HEARS", "GOODHEARING", "SMELLS", "WARM", "HUMAN", "ATTACKMON", "PUSH_MON", "ELECTRIC", "ELECTRONIC", "GRABS", "BASHES", "GROUP_BASH", "CBM_OP", "CBM_SUBS", "CBM_SUBS", "CBM_POWER", "CBM_POWER", "BONES", "DESTROYS"] }

[quote=“Noctifer, post:168, topic:11207”]Can you take on Bio-Weapon Apophis?

,{ "type" : "MONSTER", "id" : "hulk_weapon", "name": "Bio-Weapon Apophis", "species":"BIO-WEAPON", "default_faction":"fbio-weapon", "symbol":"A", "color":"red_cyan", "size":"HUGE", "material":"flesh", "diff":75, "aggression":100, "morale":100, "speed":80, "melee_skill":10, "melee_dice":8, "melee_dice_sides":6, "melee_cut":6, "dodge":5, "armor_bash":20, "armor_cut":20, "armor_acid":20, "armor_fire":20, "vision_day":40, "vision_night":30, "death_drops": "wild_bio_weapom_item", "luminance":30, "hp":500, "death_function":["ACID", "NORMAL", "EXPLODE"], "special_attacks":[["SHOCKSTORM", 15], ["TAZER", 15], ["PARROT", 80], ["SMASH", 20], ["BIO_OP_TAKEDOWN", 10],{ "type" : "gun", "cooldown" : 5, "gun_type" : "bio_blaster_gun", "ammo_type" : "generic_no_ammo", "max_ammo" : 1000, "fake_str" : 8, "fake_dex" : 10, "fake_per" : 10, "fake_skills" : [["gun", 10], ["rifle", 8]], "move_cost" : 100, "targeting_cost" : 50, "range" : 30, "description" : "Apophis fires its fusion blaster!", "targeting_sound" : "swoosh...click!", "targeting_volume" : 20, "no_ammo_sound" : "clickclickclick!" }], "starting_ammo" : {"generic_no_ammo":1000}, "special_when_hit":["ZAPBACK", 75], "description":"The ultimate bionic mutant. Only god knows why it exists. With incredible power, armor and bionics on its side, victory won't come easy.", "flags":["SEES", "REGENERATES_50", "HEARS", "GOODHEARING", "SMELLS", "WARM", "HUMAN", "ATTACKMON", "PUSH_MON", "ELECTRIC", "ELECTRONIC", "GRABS", "BASHES", "GROUP_BASH", "CBM_OP", "CBM_SUBS", "CBM_SUBS", "CBM_POWER", "CBM_POWER", "BONES", "DESTROYS"] }[/quote]

Electronic flag. EMP.

Wait a minute…what? I need to test this!

Not to be confused with the electric flag, which does…something. Not sure.

electric immunity?

Not to be confused with the electric flag, which does…something. Not sure.[/quote]
Tested and it appears it does hurt it but not kill it, worse yet, it makes it temporarily friendly.

Spam it until it dies. EMP CBM takes no time to use, meaning you can kill any adjacent electronic thing in no time, provided you have enough power.

Spam it until it dies. EMP CBM takes no time to use, meaning you can kill any adjacent electronic thing in no time, provided you have enough power.[/quote]
It does work but it feels cheaty so away goes the flag.

As often as the fusion blaster cbm drops from all bio_weapons I butcher, they should all get one!

Do you realize how hard the battle for the unknown lab would be? All of the fusion blasters pointed at you!

Dr Wileys Skull Lab

Do you realize how hard the battle for the unknown lab would be? All of the fusion blasters pointed at you!

I never said it was a GOOD idea…imagine the chaos! Imagine the hatred you would receive from unaware mod users who just lost their bionic god to a whole massive shitstorm of fusion blasters…go on, imagine it!

I never said it was a GOOD idea…imagine the chaos! Imagine the hatred you would receive from unaware mod users who just lost their bionic god to a whole massive shitstorm of fusion blasters…go on, imagine it![/quote]

Just finished the next update (cleaning mostly for eventual mainline as a mod) and tested that really quick. Man was it a cluster fuck.