Stronger zombies at night?

I’m kinda surprised nobody suggested this cliche zombie idea yet. When I first played cdda, I was really surprised how I’m supposed to be active at night instead of day time, since zombies aren’t able to see you. This went against my general stereotype of having to fortify myself in a shelter at night

I’m suggesting to have a mod which doubles zombies health/speed/vision/smell abilities during the night to bring that fear of the darkness back, and to balance the game by preventing the player hoarding entire cities in a night… currently theres only full zombie nightvision…but its pretty cheap and makes stealth useless, i was thinking something the lines of having their sense of smell greatly enhanced or something like that

[quote=“Geltor, post:1, topic:10868”]I’m kinda surprised nobody suggested this cliche zombie idea yet. When I first played cdda, I was really surprised how I’m supposed to be active at night instead of day time, since zombies aren’t able to see you. This went against my general stereotype of having to fortify myself in a shelter at night

I’m suggesting to have a mod which doubles zombies health/speed/vision/smell abilities during the night to bring that fear of the darkness back, and to balance the game by preventing the player hoarding entire cities in a night… currently theres only full zombie nightvision…but its pretty cheap and makes stealth useless, i was thinking something the lines of having their sense of smell greatly enhanced or something like that[/quote]

I’d like it as a mod.
Imo doubling Zed speed & strength will suffice. :slight_smile: