Special zombie spawns

how do these work? are they a percentage of total zombies, then these are broken down by percentage? anyway to make this configurable to spawn more special zombies. i know we can increase spawns in general, but adding more super zombies is more of a challenge.

i also think special zombies should have a much higher chance of special drops. I know that Shockers can give CBMS, but all zombies give ripped cloths, then you get a small chance of other stuff randomly dropping, I think special zombies should have a much higher chance of better stuff dropping. This gives more incentive to jack this up.

Some may say this is redundant with overall spawns. however, i like the idea of more zombies and then more harder zombies. mixing this with glyphs proposed spawn rework where mobs spawn in pack could mean i get 5 masters and 5 smokers all next to each other. talk about fun. well if i dont die.

The ratios are in data/json/mongroups.json, the “freq” field of each monster. That number is in chances out of 1,000 that that monster will be the one spawned when a monster from that group is called for.