So,lets talk about using your bodyparts (Specially around your crouch)-NSFW

It’s bad enough I gotta avoid smoking meth and snorting coke while playing at school too.

Maybe as a mod, though…

I left for a few days, came back, and there were a lot of pages.

I’m pretty sure a consensus has been reached on the subject, and I really don’t have much reason to hang around here, but let me provide a final thoughtlot of thoughts before I walk out of the thread with a wave:

As much as his suggestion was pretty far from being socially acceptable, the OP made the thread in complete seriousness. From what I observed, he saw Cataclysm as Glorious Apocalyptic Shitstorm Simulator 2014, and in his eyes, no apocalyptic shitstorm simulator was complete without the proper simulation of sex and its possible effects in an apocalyptic setting.

Is it fair to express your distaste for his suggestion? Absolutely. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Is it right to judge him? Not so much. For all we know, there could be nothing “wrong” with him (“wrong” being what society generally views as unacceptable) whatsoever. He may just be more comfortable with the reality that sex would be a factor in a setting like Cataclysm’s, and want to see more gameplay elements added to the game. Or maybe he just likes sex. A lot of people do. It’s not a huge deal.

The fact is, though, games with excessive sex and torture and all that jazz are not socially acceptable, and implementing a system like the one he suggested may lead to the game becoming less friendly for new players, and/or cause it to get bad rep. And that’s something that we don’t want, especially as the community of a game with a relatively small fanbase.

I don’t think that we are (or need to be) a bunch of judgmental assholes about this. We’re just people who want the best for the game. And in this case, the obvious answer is that the best is not rape and torture.

Until the next thread, gentlemen. Tips hat and leaves

Well said, sir.

Non related, you remind me a lot of Inadequate. He and you had some kind of special ability, his were concise and usually right comments, even if snarky, and yours is mini studies of what I’d happening and really good answers.

Have a good day!

For suggestions like this, we would need another complete forum section made specifically for these kinds of things. A section for the dark ideas and the dark members of these forums. In such a section, suggestions should be taken only by those in that who are willing to work on their own fork. In that section, this would be a somewhat average suggestion. Otherwise, this is a really bad place for ideas like this.

In other words, The current Dark Days Ahead are not dark enough for these ideas.