Slower Zombies

Yeah. Definite (and finite) number of HPs.

They’re killable but they can do you in if you’re not careful. Even if your character is very advanced.

That char I had, he didn’t have any firearm skill, btw. Melee-based.

You can t call yourself a meele god unless you handle a hulk in meele barehanded .
Well i guess it depends what prerequisites you define yourself before you call something godlike but id say your standarts aren t high enough in that case :3

i killed hulk with crowbar

I killed one with a plastic bottle filled with tee. ALWAYS reinforce your plastic bottles! x3

I’ve killed a jabberwock with a spoon.

Somehow now i can t get the picture of a lil bloodsoaked ninja wielding a spoon situated on a … for the lack of batter words “spooned” mutant corpse outa my head. There should be some special text messages for using a spoon on an enemy like “you scooped out a chunk of x”

I sense a Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon reference.

Also, with regards to what I call melee god…
Similar stats had previously allowed me to melee hulks barehanded. Before the armor nerf, that is.

you died during fighting a jabberwock with spoon

But I killed two!

I really dislike the way speed works in Cata, honestly. It doesn’t feel true to life, not even close. That’s why sprinting/stamina is one of several things I really want in the game.

but if/when this makes it in, i also want normal move speeds to be lower than what they are now to compensate.

but if/when this makes it in, i also want normal move speeds to be lower than what they are now to compensate.[/quote]

IRL I can cross a street in about 10 seconds, my normal cruising speed, lightly loaded. (I’m 6 foot 2, 36 inch inseam, no mobility impairments.) In DDA, it already takes me about a minute.

Therefore, I oppose such “compensation”. Movement is already pretty wonky. If you’re concerned about zeds falling behind, we can speed them up, instead.

I believe Reaper was/is working on stamina and sprinting.

But is it intended for mainline when its finished or will it only be a mod forever?

Reaper’s work on it stalled. I’m overhauling it for inclusion in mainline, because it’s something I’ve wanted in for roughly forever but haven’t gotten around to.

It stalled because people could not agree on exact details I believe. But we can trust Kevin with it, right? :slight_smile:

i hope stamina and running will be optional some pepole like how speed work now