Show us your gear!

Show and tell of your latest char’s gear.

“Akiko Kusanagi”

Day 8, got lucky with some mil corpses:

Main weapon: The wooden axe!
Secondary: Throwing knives!
Emergency: USP 9mm, Milkor MGL, Flaregun

Current objective: Making a jerrycan so I can haul an ass-load of water back to base!

I like how you have one skewer.

“Hip flask of Gasoline”

I’m dead at the moment else I’d get you my list… XD

Only need one to roast dog meat over a burning tshirt.

Wow, guys. I feel underdressed.

This is day 80. The amount of days I’ve spent organizing my loot compared to the amount of days I’ve spent trying to effect better survival is probably pretty embarrassing, but most of the time I don’t even bring the remington.

…Where’s your shirt?

…Where’s your shirt?[/quote]

Internet stole it.

I find that I simply don’t need anything else. 150 days in from a Spring 1 start. Midsummer on a 364-day year cycle. I go everywhere by motorcycle or car anyway, and I seldom go more than a day or two’s drive from one of my bases, which means I don’t need to carry anything with me unless I plan on using it regularly.

I wish I could get rid of the furnace. I’m pretty sure it has no function, and I thought it converted food when I installed it. You have no idea how many plastic bottles I’ve accidentally eaten. I guess it’s better than littering…

@Foil eat wood, gain power.

Burn a city down, eat the wood, feed your vehicle the steel.

Build RMCC.
[size=1pt]and then question your life choices.[/size]

Wood, mkay. If I ever really need power I’ll give it a try. God only knows how eating wood (or plastic bottles, towels, etc) is supposed to work, but I guess it’s the future or something… maybe you have to cut it into tiny pieces and feed it in through a hatch in your bellybutton :stuck_out_tongue:

I realized that I have made a terrible mistake with my loadout, however. Bill and I are scientists now! We need lab coats! Lab safety is extremely important when conducting such experiments as “how fast can we burn down a city?” and “can we drive through that building?”

I don’t like lab coats, though, they’re not very attractive. Bill thinks his makes him look fat. Maybe we shouldn’t be scientists, after all.

[quote=“Aluminumfoil, post:11, topic:4013”]Wood, mkay. If I ever really need power I’ll give it a try. God only knows how eating wood (or plastic bottles, towels, etc) is supposed to work, but I guess it’s the future or something… maybe you have to cut it into tiny pieces and feed it in through a hatch in your bellybutton :stuck_out_tongue:

I realized that I have made a terrible mistake with my loadout, however. Bill and I are scientists now! We need lab coats! Lab safety is extremely important when conducting such experiments as “how fast can we burn down a city?” and “can we drive through that building?”

I don’t like lab coats, though, they’re not very attractive. Bill thinks his makes him look fat. Maybe we shouldn’t be scientists, after all.[/quote]

It’s supposed to be fabric and the like, but yeah, pretty much anything flammable… …I wonder if gasoline works…

I was eating whole bottles of gas a few versions ago, though I didnt try drinking it.