Ship\boat-building - how to start

as I previously intended, and what to say, I decided to build a boat.
but how to start?
I have built bridges (though why? and I do not know)
chopped planks, logs ready. a house burned for nails, made a wooden frame.
stood on the dock say “begin construction of transport” - well, I think probably if the water will begin to build the boat. nothing like this! the boat did not start to build. Once the machine.

I began to search the forum for info about shipbuilding guide.
and for some reason I could not find anything on that how-to build the boat.

Did you start building the boat on land?

A boat is a vehicle that needs boat boards on most if not all of it’s tiles. At least that’s what a boat needed the last time I made a boat.

The exception to this seems to be the inflatable raft.

Build a normal vehicle but put boat boards on it instead of wheels. Push it into the water before it’s too heavy to drag then continue working on it.

[quote=“Labtop_215, post:2, topic:12066”]Did you start building the boat on land?

A boat is a vehicle that needs boat boards on most if not all of it’s tiles. At least that’s what a boat needed the last time I made a boat.

The exception to this seems to be the inflatable raft.[/quote]

1 yes
2 yes-yes. i found it knowledge.
i start building boat at the land - one piece - then grab it and push it to the water .
then install 30" boat board.
but I have not found such detail as the "bottom of the boat"
and when i try to drop item when i been within the boat - i take him from the surface, not from the boat.
IS I need to install, like in the car, between the tiles with boards on the floor - or run or pass with a trunk or trunk - that is, not to leave the bare frame?

whether there is a boat steering wheel? or it is “as if by itself appears”?

what else parts in boat i need for not to be drown?
motor - i install with alternator and accumulator.

whether it is possible for a boat to make a mast with a sail? or is it planned?
I paddle - I accidentally saw in recipes. by the way and how the oars float? where they should be placed, if the boat is wide 3 tile? on the nose, where I have done 1 tile?

ALAR’M
boat not want to swim under the bridge. :frowning: what can i do?
only destroy the bridge? or?

UPD: i did not found recipe of paddle in my receipe-book

o-la-la!!!
there’s no bridges and rivers in game.
all whan seems like river and bridges - it’s lake. it’s fake river and fake bridges. :’( and no sea.

i goes under water, side to bridge and - hopla - i’m on bridge. i thinked what i go under bridge and UP on the other side of bridge. but - we have what we have.