Sealed 3-liter jar of kompot volume/weight oddities (761596f experimental)

A sealed 3-liter jar of kompot currently only weighs 0.01 pounds. Mathematically, it should weigh 1.38 pounds. (By combining the weights of a 3l jar and kompot)

They also only take up 2 volume, despite supposedly being contained within a 3l glass jar, which has a volume of 12.

Yeah, looks like something got lost in a shuffle somewhere. PR’d.

Is this still fixed? I’m running fca8c33 (0.B-2778) and had a similar issue: my character was able to pour 10 units of (not sealed) kompot into a 2 unit plastic bottle.

Edit: I have a .zip of the world save and a screenshot - the plastic bottle weighed 0.22 kg with the kompot in it, for the record. There should be enough rhubarb, water, and lamp oil in the room to cook another batch of kompot in the survivor mess kit if that would be a useful test.

[quote=“Packbat, post:3, topic:8942”]Is this still fixed? I’m running fca8c33 (0.B-2778) and had a similar issue: my character was able to pour 10 units of (not sealed) kompot into a 2 unit plastic bottle.

Edit: I have a .zip of the world save and a screenshot - the plastic bottle weighed 0.22 kg with the kompot in it, for the record. There should be enough rhubarb, water, and lamp oil in the room to cook another batch of kompot in the survivor mess kit if that would be a useful test.[/quote]

OK, that’s a separate bug (sealed-kompot and kompot are different items, thanks to how our code handles rotting) but should be straightforward to fix. Thanks.

Update: no, the fix was straightforward but revealed other issues (we can’t make 12 shots of kompot at once, and making one kompot only used up the apples, not the water). You’ve lit up a nontrivial crafting issue. Thanks, but it’s not getting resolved tonight.

[quote=“KA101, post:4, topic:8942”]OK, that’s a separate bug (sealed-kompot and kompot are different items, thanks to how our code handles rotting) but should be straightforward to fix. Thanks.

Update: no, the fix was straightforward but revealed other issues (we can’t make 12 shots of kompot at once, and making one kompot only used up the apples, not the water). You’ve lit up a nontrivial crafting issue. Thanks, but it’s not getting resolved tonight.[/quote]
Whoa - okay. Glad to be of service!