Robotic/Organic Non-Recognization By Turrets?

The lore says that the reason why the turrets and robots attack humans is agression amped to the max in an attempt of making it attack the zombies, and that backfired spectacularly.

But if the player mutated enough, or implanted enough bionics to NOT be recognized as a human? A post-threshold Slime/Lupine or someone with bionics in most of his body could be an unknown, and so not attacked?

That lore is only there because we can t make monsters fight eachother reliable yet. (factions and stuff?)
Its bound to be changed when that funtions well ( i think)

So we shouldn t expand on it.

[quote=“Wanderer, post:1, topic:8170”]The lore says that the reason why the turrets and robots attack humans is agression amped to the max in an attempt of making it attack the zombies, and that backfired spectacularly.

But if the player mutated enough, or implanted enough bionics to NOT be recognized as a human? A post-threshold Slime/Lupine or someone with bionics in most of his body could be an unknown, and so not attacked?[/quote]

The newspapers in-game also says that china was allegedly using mutated super-soldiers. What I’m curious of is how it can look at a mutated human and say “THIS IS HUMAN” but look at a zombie and think “DOG. INCAPABLE OF CRIME.”

Those turrets operate on a very simplistic worldview then.

IT’S BECAUSE INTER-FACTION FIGHTING HASN’T BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET.

IT’S JUST A PLACEHOLDER.

QUIT COMPLAINING.

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:5, topic:8170”]IT’S BECAUSE INTER-FACTION FIGHTING HASN’T BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET.

IT’S JUST A PLACEHOLDER.

QUIT COMPLAINING.[/quote]

I like Datanazush’s answer better.

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:5, topic:8170”]IT’S BECAUSE INTER-FACTION FIGHTING HASN’T BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET.

IT’S JUST A PLACEHOLDER.

QUIT COMPLAINING.[/quote]

Didn’t knew about it -__- Ok, can someone close the thread?

Thanks for snapping for me, Flame. I’m testing a quick-fix now.

You’re welcome? And aw sweet, the beginnings of robots ignoring people. Is that going to be all thresholds, or just the less human ones?

You’re welcome? And aw sweet, the beginnings of robots ignoring people. Is that going to be all thresholds, or just the less human ones?[/quote]

Yeah, it gets annoying hearing the same complaint fifty times. And at this point, most I might do is have it test for Alpha and return if you aren’t Alpha, since those can still pass for non-mutated human.

Should be good to go shortly.