Release Candidate for 0.A

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:17, topic:5214”][quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:16, topic:5214”]Flaming ammo makes shrapnel an no explosions. ( quote)
Damn there goes exploding batteries with lighters to break into cbms and walls.[/quote]

Related: the several types of Rockets and 40mm grenades do not explode when tossed into fire, I guess those two could. Is a tag for “explodes_when_heated” possible before 0.A?[/quote]
Done. Just PRed a fix that shunts the “burning in a fire” code over to the code that handles exploding ammo, so frag, concussion, flashbang, teargas, all have their appropriate effects.

And women. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:21, topic:5214”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:17, topic:5214”][quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:16, topic:5214”]Flaming ammo makes shrapnel an no explosions. ( quote)
Damn there goes exploding batteries with lighters to break into cbms and walls.[/quote]

Related: the several types of Rockets and 40mm grenades do not explode when tossed into fire, I guess those two could. Is a tag for “explodes_when_heated” possible before 0.A?[/quote]
Done. Just PRed a fix that shunts the “burning in a fire” code over to the code that handles exploding ammo, so frag, concussion, flashbang, teargas, all have their appropriate effects.[/quote]

Thanks Kevin.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:23, topic:5214”][quote=“Kevin Granade, post:21, topic:5214”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:17, topic:5214”][quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:16, topic:5214”]Flaming ammo makes shrapnel an no explosions. ( quote)

Done. Just PRed a fix that shunts the “burning in a fire” code over to the code that handles exploding ammo, so frag, concussion, flashbang, teargas, all have their appropriate effects.[/quote]

Thanks Kevin.[/quote]

I noticed grenades have a name tag with Kevin on them. I can see a schizophrenia trait where it says
Your grenade starts talking to you !
Suddenly your genade turned (active) !

Also I love the fact of shoving Kevin down zombie hulks throats and watching them explode.

Be careful, grenades and Granades are two very different things. ;D

Is it http://ci.narc.ro/job/Cataclysm-Matrix/Graphics=Tiles,Platform=Windows/972/ a 0.A realise?
Sorry for possibly dumb question.

^ As far as I can tell, yes; thats is the release candidate, which is almost 0.A.

Developers, please look at this: https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/6357
If this issue is valid, you may have a blocker.
If not, the please explain me how to use the localized version.

i’m using version 0.9-4834-g594489d

In item menu
.300 casing, .32 casing, showing in [ammo]
but
.223 casing, .308 casing, .45 casing showing in [spare parts]

When compare item
Price–>cheaper item showing in green color not red color
and
When i select item to compare
i’m select item that i [WORN] but in menu it select [WEAPON] that i’m using

[quote=“jame156, post:29, topic:5214”]i’m using version 0.9-4834-g594489d

In item menu
.300 casing, .32 casing, showing in [ammo]
but
.223 casing, .308 casing, .45 casing showing in [spare parts]
[/quote]

Rivet just fixed that–thanks for reporting!

Hey all first time poster here. I have a bit of an OCD regarding updating the wiki after my whole Zombear episode. Is it worth updateing the new item’s or is there likely subject to change on this part?

Items won’t change before 0.A.

Time to don my raw mining hat. See you all in a few days.

Thanks DDA dev team this is an awesome update. Haven’t seen a bug yet and i have played for a few hours. so many awesome features since the last official update. Good work

[quote=“Wuzzy, post:28, topic:5214”]Developers, please look at this: https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/6357
If this issue is valid, you may have a blocker.
If not, the please explain me how to use the localized version.[/quote]
The latest experimental builds (and therefore the latest RC) now have all the available languages bundled, so they should just work if there is a translation available for your language. Thanks for keeping on us about this.

Is there no way to resize the viewport in this release candidate version? Or I am just stupid and missing it?

If you are on windows then the option still exists (make sure you are checking all of the options pages with TAB). If you are linux or mac then you would need to change the size of your terminal when the game opens (which if you are launching from an exe then would be the default terminal sizing).

My brother Waltzy the legend he is has wrote me a lovely tool in JavaScript to read the JSON files and automatically build me a list of new edited and deleted objects here is a screen shot should save allot of time.

I will begin the mass updates to the wiki when I get a decent time window to do so.

I like lots of new things in this release, really great! However I’ve found some issues.

• I can’t hit zombie children in melee at all, even when unencumbered and with good skill.
  • I can’t seem to drive vehicles at all, even ones fully working, with an engine and fuel. Clicking ^ just brings up the options to turn the engine on and stuff, but gives me no way to actually steer or accelerate the vehicle.

Other than that, I really like it. Keep up the good work!

[quote=“Pumbletron, post:39, topic:5214”]I like lots of new things in this release, really great! However I’ve found some issues.

• I can’t hit zombie children in melee at all, even when unencumbered and with good skill.
  • I can’t seem to drive vehicles at all, even ones fully working, with an engine and fuel. Clicking ^ just brings up the options to turn the engine on and stuff, but gives me no way to actually steer or accelerate the vehicle.

Other than that, I really like it. Keep up the good work![/quote]

Uh, is the seat and the controls intact? If so, is the battery charged? We’ve added several more ways vehicles might not be working.