Rare Characters-Beavis and Butthead in the next release

I think there should be rare characters encounters while roaming the dark days ahead. As such, who wouldn’t want to see your old child-hood cussing retarded friends…Beavis and Butthead!

how about other random encounters, like some of the ones from Fallout? i’d like to see Dogmeat in CDDA, even if he is trying to eat my brains.

Yeah! That’s way better than my, SG? I was partially joking with the Beavis and Butthead part. There should be random encounters- like random corpses and sniz.

(But please add in Beavis and Butthead, Lol)

No.

When is the next release coming out? It’s been along time?

new experimental builds are generally coming out multiple times a day, ive found 90% of them to be stable as well.

Official release is due out soonish.

I wouldnt mind some very, very, very rare jokey zombies though. Like 1/10th as common as hulks are? So you would see one every 3 or so 3000 kill games? Nothing wrong with a bit of a chuckle every 30 hours or so? Not beavis and butthead so much as zombie bill murray, the fallout idea or even just some of the devs or something.

I vote nay on truly immersion breaking things like Beavis and Butthead or dev cameos.

I do want to copy the fallout easter egg with the star wars characters.

“… And these blast points; too accurate for CHUDs. Only chicken walkers are so precise.”

speaking of chicken walkers, WE ALREADY GOT OUR CAMEO RIGHT THERE! ED-209 anyone?

Tribots == War Of The Worlds, too. (Pretty sure.)

Having never watched the show, I don’t miss it now. That gif could probably trigger my epileptic colleagues, though. Sorry. :-/