Problem with driving off terrain

So I updated to the most recent today build “15a9c9f” and I attempted to drive off terrain with my death machine, and apparently shrubs are armor defeating nightmares now XD.

Every time I hit a shrub it acts like a tree in regards that it completely stops my vehicle and even shears off my 75" roller drums now. This is a bit ridiculous. My vehicle weighs 20,000 kg’s and has a double layer of Roller drums on the front. And it’s Military composite armor, roller drums, and heavy frames are being ripped off by shrubs…I am pretty sure my rolling tank would just crush the shrubs.

EDIT: Let it be noted I am only traveling at 72km/h not at some insane speed like 200km/h. And I am taking extreme amounts of damage from each shrub I hit to. I hit one shrub and I lost about 1 bar of health in each area and am in 40 pain…and I am wearing power armor in a seat with a 5 point harness…definitely something buggy going on.

Old problem, known problem.

Not an old problem, and it’s a known problem now. What you’re talking about is the issue of driving at HIGH speeds through shrubs and having them tear off armor, I’ve known about that problem for a while and it only happens at just about over 100-120km/h when you hit shrubs, I am well aware of that. This is a more extreme version of that problem that ONLY showed up when I recently updated today. I have been driving through fields and crushing shrubs without a care at the speeds of 70-90km/h for a long time now with no problems. And ever since I updated recently if I so much as hit a shrub going 10km/h I get severely damaged and my vehicle gets torn apart. This is a recent problem. If you want you can call it an old problem that has become severe for whatever reason all of the sudden, but it is definitely recent. I cannot drive through fields anymore, it is ruining my off road fortress.

It’s renewal of the old problem.

I just checked it and some calculation is WILDLY off. In fact, it gives negative numbers for damage. EDIT: Nope, my fault - I tried to display float as an int. It must be somewhere else.
This may be a result of some relatively recent changes in bash code or vehicle movement code (related to making stuff 3D).

Or it may be the old problem not being fixed and re-enabled by the recent changes.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:4, topic:9726”]It’s renewal of the old problem.

I just checked it and some calculation is WILDLY off. In fact, it gives negative numbers for damage.
This may be a result of some relatively recent changes in bash code or vehicle movement code (related to making stuff 3D).

Or it may be the old problem not being fixed and re-enabled by the recent changes.[/quote]

Thank you Coolthulhu, here to save my day again with an informed and detailed response. Hopefully it’ll be fixed in a few days.