My Battery System bionic ate 2300+ batteries in one go

As instructed, I hit ‘E’ and selected my stack of batteries in my inventory to test the bionic out. It ate up all of my batteries. I guess I’ll be FULL for a very, very long time now? Realizing that, this might not be a bug, but everything is working as intended… If that’s the case, a prompt asking how many batteries to consume would be appreciated.

EDIT: To clarify, I didn’t have an Internal Battery installed when I tried the Battery System out. That might be the reason why it consumed 2300+ batteries at once, it’s impossible to refill 0 maximum power. Oh well, time to raid another electronics store…

EDIT II: Here’s a quote from the wiki concerning the Battery System:

A bionic which allows you to consume (E) batteries to generate power. Each full battery (100) regenerates 5 power when consumed.

This confirmed my suspicions, the Battery System consumed all of my batteries because there wasn’t any bionic power to recharge.

YOu can only havea certain amount of power though.

YOu can only havea certain amount of power though.[/quote]

To my understanding, the Battery System bionic converts battery power to nutrition. It shouldn’t have anything to do with bionic power (POW).

To my understanding of the Battery System bionic converts battery power to nutrition. It shouldn’t have anything to do with bionic power (POW).[/quote]
Dont know then
Have fun never eating again?

To my understanding of the Battery System bionic converts battery power to nutrition. It shouldn’t have anything to do with bionic power (POW).[/quote]
Dont know then
Have fun never eating again?[/quote]

I checked the wiki and pasted a quote in my original message. I thought wrong, Battery System bionic system recharges bionic power with batteries.

I ate a stack of batteries while having an internal battery installed, once. Filled up my internal power, and used up something like 700 charges of battery.

I see where the issue is, gonna go fix that real quick.