Power Armor does not need power?

well at least there are not any temporal displacement fields that would shift projectiles and explosions around you

[quote=“Barhandar, post:39, topic:7432”][quote=“chevil, post:38, topic:7432”]I was just thrown by a zombie brute!

Fun stuff! I will probably never melee a hulk now unless wearing power armor.[/quote]
Which is a bad idea because the punch is calibrated to damage people in power armor.
Get Uncanny Dodge instead, it ought to work on the punch.[/quote]

Seeing how much damage the brute toss did I dread the idea to experience one from a hulk.
Wearing power armor used to mean that zombies couldn’t damage the PC. Think what would happen if you take a attack designed to hurt power armor wearers when wearing army clothes+trench coat.

[quote=“chevil, post:42, topic:7432”][quote=“Barhandar, post:39, topic:7432”][quote=“chevil, post:38, topic:7432”]I was just thrown by a zombie brute!

Fun stuff! I will probably never melee a hulk now unless wearing power armor.[/quote]
Which is a bad idea because the punch is calibrated to damage people in power armor.

Seeing how much damage the brute toss did I dread the idea to experience one from a hulk.
Wearing power armor used to mean that zombies couldn’t damage the PC. Think what would happen if you take a attack designed to hurt power armor wearers when wearing army clothes+trench coat.[/quote]

That hit’s worth about 60% of max HP to a non-armored survivor, in testing. Not a joke.

[quote=“Barhandar, post:39, topic:7432”][quote=“chevil, post:38, topic:7432”]I was just thrown by a zombie brute!

To be precise, people rely on high protection value armors and forgone dogde/evasion, instead count on the armor to keep them from harm.
Which mean that if you are wearing light armor but somehow a low dodge (early game), the damage done to you could be fatal, even more than those on power armor, though you do have the luxury of speed to retreat.

So yeah, if you see one of those badass and do not posses weapon with high stopping power and evasion ability… let’s just run for the hills.

[quote=“KA101, post:43, topic:7432”][quote=“chevil, post:42, topic:7432”][quote=“Barhandar, post:39, topic:7432”][quote=“chevil, post:38, topic:7432”]I was just thrown by a zombie brute!

Wearing power armor used to mean that zombies couldn’t damage the PC. Think what would happen if you take a attack designed to hurt power armor wearers when wearing army clothes+trench coat.[/quote]

That hit’s worth about 60% of max HP to a non-armored survivor, in testing. Not a joke.[/quote]
-60% hp + massive pain = screwed!

This is gonna be fun.

so i need to craft that light survivor suit to lover my enc to doge better

I can t find a hulk to test them :frowning: