Plutonium Cell Sources?

cough Bug cough[/quote]

Ah, but the real bug is that you can’t reinstall it with plutonium in it, AND it doesn’t use up the plutonium when not installed. I would be perfectly fine with having a way to dump the plutonium out somewhere or have it eventually get used up even when not installed.

The point was being able to install (or otherwise craft with) the minireactor, not to salvage the plutonium.

Can we install unlimited amount of bionics inside our bodies or is there a limit?.. im not even picking up power storage cbms anymore, they are sooo common… am i doing a mistake here? lol

[quote=“Fourty_two, post:16, topic:12303”]Did a bit of messing around with the missile tile, which is found in missile silos.
I can’t deconstruct the missile so I just blew it up. Game crashes.
I went to the wild and debugged in a single tile and blew it up. Not plutonium cells found, unless i also blew it up.[/quote]

[quote=“Soyweiser, post:4, topic:12303”]It can also drop from destroying, or deconstructing (*) the “missile” (t_missile) terrain, the “plutonium generator” (t_plut_generator)
*: some of these can be deconstructed, some destroyed, experiment.[/quote]

See *. Dunno what causes the crash.

Right now you can, that might change in the future. See the current bionics screen (p by default).

Experimentals show a point system in place already. Not sure if the caps can be exceeded or not.

Wasnt sure what those points mean :slight_smile: Im at 377/80 torso already. Would make sense if 80 will be max one day. Only use a few of 29 active I have: integrated toolset, adrenaline pump, cranial flashlight, artificial night generator and climate control. Stuff like uncanny dodge, active defense system, cloaking device seem like totaly useless with their too big power consumption, immediately deplete my 2500 power if I use them…

The point system is not activated yet. (You can activate it by giving yourself a certain mutation). I think when the system is activated, giving yourself that mutation deactivates it agian. (or I recall reading that is the plan).

I see…

In regard to the thread title:
A Delorean? wink :wink:

[quote=“Kryxx, post:17, topic:12303”]Bank safe’s can drop them too. Pretty easy to get into them with a jackhammer.

I found a Rm13 armor suit in 1 safe and 5 plutonium in another. Decent armor too since you can resize it. I’d say way better than power armor for functionality.[/quote]

Agree with that. When activated it only has like 5 encumbrance if it fits. It’s defense isn’t as great as the other power armors, but you can wear other clothing over it, which already offers better storage space than a hauling frame since in general backpacks are easier to find. There’s a slight exploit with helmets, tested it in current version and it works: basically when deactivated, the encumbrance prevents you from wearing other headwear. On the other hand, when activated you can squeeze in helmets, and the helmet stays on when you deactivate it. Certainly handy as the armor doesn’t offer a lot of bash protection.

In any case, the armor is as rare as the other power armors, but on the bright side you only need the single armor for it to function (and obviously some plutonium). No helmet or hauling frame needed for activation.

You can find them in crates in labs, somewhat uncommon but I often get several.

Yeah, usually there are none, but also usually, if there are any, there are several stacks. Almost like it’s some hidden subtype on the loot menu or something.

I don’t know how you are getting plutonium from t_missile. t_missile can’t be deconstructed as shown below. I also don’t know how to hit it hard enough to break it without detonating it.

{ "type" : "terrain", "id" : "t_missile", "name": "missile", "symbol": "#", "color": "ltblue", "move_cost": 0, "flags": ["NOITEM"], "bash": { "str_min": 50, "str_max": 400, "explosive" : 100, "sound": "metal screeching", "sound_fail": "clang!", "ter_set": "t_missile_exploded", "items": [ { "item": "scrap", "count": [4, 8] }, { "item": "plut_cell", "charges": [0, 3] } ] }

Another good source of plutonium it turns out is mininukes. I got 40+ as a rare lab end. However each takes 6 hours to deconstruct.