Play Now option, Names

when you start from scratch and hit Play Now, if you get a female, it sometimes gives you a male name. come to think of it, i dont think ive ever seen the converse happen, but i will keep an eye out.

it also starts you with the male version of whatever profession rolls. just got a female bowhunter named rob keys, started with boxer shorts… i also spawned with a sports bra… though i recall another recent instance when i rolled a female with boxers and a sports bra. maybe i did get the female prof, idk. either way started with Hoarder and 12/11/8/7, i take it she decided, to hell with the world, she always hated being a girl, and changed her name and stabbed her eye out. who knows. we’ll see how it plays out.

thats for the stable version btw.

The name problem might be related to backer names, many of which do not have an explicit gender assigned to them IIRC.

All of 'em, last I checked. Not sure what’s up with the underwear but then I hadn’t noticed any difference.

All of 'em, last I checked. Not sure what’s up with the underwear but then I hadn’t noticed any difference.[/quote]

To my knowledge, boxers are generally worn by men, but I know a few women who wore boxers because they were “more comfortable” according to them. …So maybe not a bug?

i know a few women who wear boxers because theyre “less comfortable” but theyre freaky

I wear boxers. They’re comfortable; feels like I’m not wearing any underwear at all.

yea i still havent spawned male with a female name but a few females with male names and a few females with female names… sometimes females spawn with panties or boxers but always with a sports bra. i dont think the profession is messed up; i think i was mistaken on that. i keep getting female profs with female spawns.