Other light sourses?

i have bin playing C:DDA and i have a ounder ground base and the problem is that i need:flashlight,lamps of gas or oil,light sticks,flares,fire plases,etc of light sourses but im tired of geting all those

is there a light sours that shines for a great time withowt placing hundreads of atomic night lights all over the place like a generate with headlights of somthing that produses light for days befor refile and not a fire place and fill it with million of wood.

Build a generator.

aka a frame with a motor, all variations of alternator, a battery, controls and a flood light

sound simple the good thing i got lots of mechanic skill thanks bra

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:2, topic:6327”]Build a generator.

aka a frame with a motor, all variations of alternator, a battery, controls and a flood light[/quote]Better still, it’s portable! Just (G)rab it and move it to where you need it.

and die overnight from smoke inhalation :smiley:

Nah, if you use a small motor the smoke will never propagate further than a 4 squares in any direction

im planing to make 1 out of baterrys
4 bateris a small engin to recharge them and lots of lights and some alternators and there

i use solar panels for this i use solar car for that (solar car outside, 1 title wide hole in wall with frame in it and lights inside)

If you just need a small amount of light (a few squares) to craft a lightstrip will last for a week or two and only really costs 15 batteries. You can’t turn it off, have to manually recycle it after use and you have to find the recipe, but it’s super small and light and is good for carrying around.

It would be cool if you could run an electrical cord from a generator to flood lights a ways away, but I don’t think they’ve implemented anything like that yet.