NPC spawns as puppy flower?

Hello, all my NPCs spawn as puppy flower, and I cant target them, they can speak to me but when I want to shoot them I have to USE F and move over their icon of puppy flower and shoot. Strange bug.

I’m not sure if I understand what you mean. Do you mean they appear as Poppy Flowers? §

Anyways, that may still be intentional NPC interaction, since they don’t get autotarget when I attempt to shoot them (F to fire, then move the cursor over them, opposed to being automatically targeted like zombies do)

You mean with tilestes on?

Thats a known error with Deons set i think it may be already fixed in the SDL experimental build

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:3, topic:3675”]You mean with tilestes on?

Thats a known error with Deons set i think it may be already fixed in the SDL experimental build[/quote]

Yes, thats it :slight_smile: Thank you

pictures puppy flower

A sunflower size plant with a cute puppy face in the center, with big brown eyes and a button nose. All along the outside edge are big, floppy petals covered in soft fur like dog ears. When you go near it, it barks happily and tries to lean over and lick you, and all the little leaves on the stalk twitch back and forth like puppy tails.

Is it just me, or does this sound absolutely adorable?