Noob needs help!

So I have been trying to disassemble a policebot but it’s to heavy and starts giveing lots of pain so I look around and find a post that says press “B” to disassemble on the ground with the right tools. But when ever I do It says “There are no corpses here to butcher” what tools do I need and can the bot be broken and if it can’t what should I do to make it so that I don’t brake it. Thank you

Ehh you posted in the wrong board, mate.

Actually trying to help you, I think you probably need both a screwdriver and a soldering Iron/welder.

If you post the question again in the Tips tricks and question topic in the bunker you’ll probably get a definite answer sooner (AKA as an answer for someone who actually knows what they are saying).

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:2, topic:9695”]Ehh you posted in the wrong board, mate.

Actually trying to help you, I think you probably need both a screwdriver and a soldering Iron/welder.

If you post the question again in the Tips tricks and question topic in the bunker you’ll probably get a definite answer sooner (AKA as an answer for someone who actually knows what they are saying).[/quote]

thank you I did’t know that the bunker was for tips about the game it self i though it was a tip for a challenge like the lab the thing you can pick when you make a character

Dont worry, that mistake happens rather often.

Welcome to the forums.