Which tools i need?

i dism"O"unt side mirror from the car
i try to "B"utch mirror and… "you don’t have tools for this."
which tools do i need?

i think you need the usual mechanic tools , welder , screwdriver , wrench and hacksaw

Just a screwdriver. But you do it in the vehicle examine/construction menu. then you can "R"emove the mirror when you navigate over it.

he said he removed the mirror from the car already , he’s trying to disassmeble it

Whoops, gotta stop poking around at 3am >.>

Unless it changed, I don’t think you can disassemble a hand mirror. Its literally just some silver melted onto the back of a piece of glass, there’s nothing to take apart.

If you throw it, maybe it’ll break into a few glass shards.

i have internal tools. it have screwdriver too, i guess.
ok i will have screwdriver hammer and hacksaw - and try once more.

[quote=“Profugo Barbatus, post:5, topic:12910”]Whoops, gotta stop poking around at 3am >.>

Unless it changed, I don’t think you can disassemble a hand mirror. Its literally just some silver melted onto the back of a piece of glass, there’s nothing to take apart.

If you throw it, maybe it’ll break into a few glass shards.[/quote]

hmm. thanks. and - motor - not vary - is it gasoline-motor or diesel-motor or big electric-motor - do i need to throw it for brake it? :slight_smile: 100-rilogramm-thing? :slight_smile:
hmm - good idea. ok. will try it. :))) will report back about my victory :slight_smile:

ok guys
idea of my this post in that, what game do not kell me which tool i need for disassemble this or that or maybe that. simply " you dont have needed tools for disassemble"

earlier (I think it was last year), it was a message (at my request, but from the other person’s face) that the game did not report the type and amount of materials needed to fix this or that object - this has been fixed. for which my thanks. but now I’m asking almost the same thing - to announce the name of the tool in order to make the necessary business. so I do not knock around like a blind kitten.

as good when you need to fix such a holster - the game tells you that you need to (for example) 4 piece of leather and you have only 2 because - it will not work. and it is clear - you almost did what he had intended. you need to find another 2 pieces of leater and - holster will be completely fixed!

in this case, but it is clear that what I have planned, in principle, possible, but the main thing to guess what tool is needed.

Most of the engines can’t be disassembled either.

You can use the item browser to check the disassembly options of most items in the coregame. Its out of date from what it understand, but for anything that hasn’t changed in the last few months, it’ll still be accurate. You can find it here https://cdda.estilofusion.com/. Make sure to flip it to experimental if your using the experimental versions.

It’d be nice if the game were to recognize that your trying to disassemble something that can’t be taken apart, and would inform you of such.