Nokia armour

What about being able to make armour out of Nokia mobile phones?

What about it, indeed. Also: why.

Nokia armor would be so OP

Why would you search for power armor when you can just sew a few cellphones to a vest and become invincible?

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:3, topic:4258”]Nokia armor would be so OP

Why would you search for power armor when you can just sew a few cellphones to a vest and become invincible?[/quote]

Plot Twist

Power armour is made by Nokia.
:stuck_out_tongue:

If I could make armour out of anything I’d make it out of handheld gaming devices, those old Gameboys were practically invincible.

We need plastic body armor.

We already got paper, bones, scrap metal, leather, chitin, kevlar, CLOTH.
Let’s just make some stiff plastic armor while we hunt for our smexy power armors.

I’ll be ready to go hunting after I assemble some from 5 motorcycle helmets and winter boots!

This armor would be too OP not only will you be invincible but you could turn yourself into a WMD just by charging at stuff in your invincible nokia armor

What’s a WMD?
Walking Mechanical Dragon
Wired Maniacal Demolisher
Weird Monster Dude
Floppy Disk?

Dude, nokia OP? I managed to break my last nokia phone. I’m pretty sure that something like a mininuke could get you down to at least half-health.

What about making it a gift object, like the Granade. Only to find in caves of dead survivors. And mental hospitals. And you grandma’s.

Just post the link to that picture that inspired you to suggest this already. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I have a nokia phone, and it’s invincible. One time, a dude bumped into me, and my nokia flew out of my hand crashing a nearby window. The nokia was fully functional, and I still use it.

K so it is confirmed.
We need Nokia Cell Phone to be added.
It must have ultimate bashing damage and intended as a throwing weapon.
Can’t disassemble of course, that’s what caused the Cataclysm i the first place.

Nokia Vest and Hammer recipes can be learned from the Nokia Warrior’s Notes.
If you even manage to find 40 Nokias

This one of course…

If nokia’s a put in game they MUST be int he middle of radioactive craters, because obviously they were dropped and blew everything up in a 5km radius.

[quote=“spitss, post:4, topic:4258”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:3, topic:4258”]Nokia armor would be so OP

Why would you search for power armor when you can just sew a few cellphones to a vest and become invincible?[/quote]

Plot Twist

Power armour is made by Nokia.
:P[/quote]

Anyways, I think this would be a good easter egg addition to the game, just like the Wolfsuit and the Granade :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is the wolf suit an easter egg thing?

From what I heard, a furry put it in there. I’d prefer not knowing who.

The person that added the suit also created the mods that began Cataclysm: DDA as you see it today.That person is TheDarklingWolf! By the way, he also is a furry. So… yeah.

Oh.

THAT MAKES HELLA MORE SENSE