No calories for Cooked Fish

I just cooked a pile of fish fillets and the resultant ‘cooked fish’ had no calorie count. I had this happen to me a few days ago with cooked wild vegetables but an update had that problem fixed. I’ve just updated to the latest build though and the fish were still show as empty calories. I debuged in some and they were fine so that seemed a little strange. I was expecting those to be the same.

Anyway I’m not sure if I should raise a formal error report or not. With the wild vegetables doing the same thing a few days ago I thought that perhaps some dev was messing around with the food and everything would just come right once they had finished. I thought that I would come here and ask if I should.

what kind of fish was it? certain kinds of fish has less calories, and cooking things reduces the amount you can get from them

No idea - too long ago. It wasn’t reduced calories though, it was no calories. I was eating air.

My dogs do that! I yell at my fiance all the time for “plucking” air out of the, well, air in front of him & giving it to the dogs.