Newb Map Help

Is there any tips I can Have that will make reading the map at glance easy i find it very hard to read the map, due to the lack of tile support. Also is that planned to add tile support

Cant help you much if you dont point the parts which you don’t understand, but:

-The symbols “< > ^ and the downward arrow” all symbolize the direction the building is facing, the color of the arrow determines the type of building.
-The map will tell you the name of the currently selected tile; the name appears on the upper right corner.

That said good luck and welcome to the forums.

If you hit ‘?’ while looking at the map, it’ll pull up the help screen which tells you what each symbol means.

Thanks for that. No more stumbling around trying to find the bloody entry, I figure.

Thanks for that. No more stumbling around trying to find the bloody entry, I figure.[/quote]

Eh, I do it anyway.

Honestly, especially to begin with, I wouldn’t bother trying to learn every different map tile and what it means, learn the important ones like dark green ^ is grocery store, light grey background with a darker grey ^ is mil. surplus and so forth; just learn the ones you want to be able to pick out quickly and let the rest come with time.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:2, topic:8407”]Cant help you much if you dont point the parts which you don’t understand, but:

-The symbols “< > ^ and the downward arrow” all symbolize the direction the building is facing[/quote]

How have I never realized this?

[quote=“123456789, post:7, topic:8407”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:2, topic:8407”]Cant help you much if you dont point the parts which you don’t understand, but:

-The symbols “< > ^ and the downward arrow” all symbolize the direction the building is facing[/quote]

How have I never realized this?[/quote]

You- you didn’t?!